Bryan Bowman is a well-renowned private label seller with over a decade of entrepreneurship experience and extensive experience in e-commerce. He is the CEO of AMZ Profit Pros, which allows him to exercise his love for teaching by helping business owners in developing the best strategy to sell their products on Amazon.
Coming from a diverse work background, Bryan tells us how he leveraged his love for teaching and fascination for data and numbers to get to where he is today. He is a “breaker down of things” and in today’s episode, he walks us through some tools, concepts, and strategies, which will help you take your business to the next level.
“Lean into your strengths. Don’t try to be good at everything. Focus on what gives you the best results.”
Today’s Topic Covers:
- Monitor your profitability. You need to know and really understand your numbers to manage your finances better and ensure that you are making the most profits.
- Bryan gives us an overview of the different Amazon Services such as: Amazon Sponsored Products, Amazon Marketing Services, Vendor Central, and Vendor Express.
- How to maximize the data from Amazon Sponsored Products to generate product ideas, determine the right keywords for your listings, and discover other niches to develop the best campaign for your business.
- Bryan provides detailed instructions on how to get approved on your Amazon Marketing Services application.
- How to refine your marketing strategy to get a better ROI. Stop focusing solely on ads and consider your sales funnel, targeting, and click-through rates to capitalize the use of your marketing platforms.
- He provides very insightful advice about product selection and how to optimize your product listing.
- Bryan talks about the importance of developing an off-Amazon business strategy to get your business to the next level.
3 Things You Need for a Successful Business
- Traffic – You need to control the people who come to your door.
- Bait – You need to give your customers a good offer.
- Value – You need to find a strategy to get people to spend more on their visit and come back and spend more often.
Connect with Bryan:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free 1-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!