Have you ever wondered why some things fly off the shelves while others don’t move quickly - or at all? You might ask yourself what went wrong with that product, so today, for you seasoned and new profitable and professional e-commerce sellers, let's talks about the ‘Kardashian’ reports of your Amazon business and how they affect your inventory and help you identify stale products, conversion, and improve your marketing campaigns.
Today’s Topics Cover:
- How do stagnant products affect your business and your cash flow?
- I’ll give you advice on optimizing your page, so your products are attractive to buyers.
- My thoughts on giveaways in exchange for reviews and Amazon policies.
- Is the problem with your traffic or has the niche lost its hotness?
- What is happening with supply and demand?
The 3 Amazon Kardashian Reports for Your Business:
- Your inventory health report will show you patterns like what items are selling and what your sales show.
- Your Sales and Traffic Report is essential, and you’ll find out about three critical identifiers that help you see your successes and your problems with conversion, traffic, and buy box percentage.
- Your Returns Report (reports, returns, and customer concessions) will help you spot your items with high return rates.
Failure is par for the course – especially in Q4.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Bootcamp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Bootcamp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Bootcamp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Bootcamp is only $197!
However, if you are one of the following:
- A policeman/woman
- A fireman/woman
- An EMT
- Active, retired, or disabled military
- A spouse of an active, retired, or disabled military member
- A member of the clergy
- A certified teacher
As a way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Bootcamp is completely free!
Click here to register for the Q4 Bootcamp!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!