Now displaying: Page 1
Oct 3, 2016
We are heading strong into the Q4 season right now. This is the time when many Amazon entrepreneurs experience something called Imposter Syndrome – the feeling of not being good enough; of feeling like everyone around you views you as more successful or more of an expert than you really feel.
If you’ve ever felt like other people see you in a certain way but you still feel like you don’t have a firm handle on things – you know what I’m talking about. But, you know, other people’s opinions and perceptions of us often change faster than we anticipate!
Today, I want to explain to you why you should stop viewing your level of success based on your gross sales every day, week, month, or year. You are worth more than your financial success.
“Your self-worth and your business success is not necessarily tied to the amount in your bank account.” – Robyn Johnson
- How do you identify your self-worth and your rate of success?
- The moment when you are waiting to see your hard work payoff is a really scary time.
- You have to realize that with or without your business results – you still have worth!
- The fact that you are willing to put yourself out there says something about who you are as a person.
- Repeat after me: I am not an imposter. I am enough. I am just on a journey like everyone else.
- Sometimes – especially when you feel like you’re not holding it all together – you simply have to let your team and staff run.
- Find ways to get out of your head – take a walk, take deep breaths, do whatever it takes to get out of those negative thoughts.
- It is really easy to get caught up in the money and lose sight of why you started your business in the first place. Take a step back, take a breath, and regroup.
- Focus your goals around profit and the kind of life you want. Not around gross sales.
- Stop comparing your successes and your business successes to others.
- You always have to have something in life worth failing at. Your business is worth failing and the only way you can grow is through failure. Brush yourself off and get back on the horse.
- The way you frame and talk about your business is going to be the way you view things.
- The way you hold yourself and your business is incredibly important! Don’t listen to your own negative thoughts. They limit your ability. Listen to the people in your life that think you are amazing because they probably have a more objective point of view.
- Embrace failure. It’s like fertilizer – it stinks, but it’s necessary to grow.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Learn more about how to improve your Q4! Join our Q4 Bootcamp!
The Q4 season is an incredibly important and powerful part of an Amazon seller’s business. This is why we created the Q4 Bootcamp – to help you learn, grow, and improve your Amazon business throughout the Q4 selling season!
Included in the Q4 Bootcamp, you will receive:
- 14-weeks of training videos
- Access to our Facebook group
- Access to our Wholesale Course
- Access to our Hiring & Training Virtual Assistants Course
- Free, live Q&A calls
The Q4 Bootcamp is only $197!
However, if you are one of the following:
- A policeman/woman
- A fireman/woman
- An EMT
- Active, retired, or disabled military
- A spouse of an active, retired, or disabled military member
- A member of the clergy
- A certified teacher
As a way of saying Thank You for all that you do to protect, serve, and keep our country and its citizens safe – our Q4 Bootcamp is completely free!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!
©©2017 Best From The Nest